Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Bag / Tote


Since I'm not really sure what I am going to use this blog space for, I was thinking that I would place items that I make, as I make them out here. Kind of like a journel of items that I work on and hopefully over time you can see the variety of items and ideas I come up with.

I made this bag as a thank you gift for Sandra, who is a little girl in Haley's pre-school class. Her dad has purchased a block of tickets for the Ringling Bros Circus this weekend and has invited all of Haley's classmates to join him and Sandra. I thought it was so nice of him and we wanted to show our appreciation by giving Sandra this gift / Tote Bag.

I also completed a bib and burp cloth set that I sold on Etsy. You can see this item at my etsy shop: http://www.HaleyBugDesigns.etsy.com, under sold items. I didn't take a photo of the completed item, but going forward I will, so I can post it out here.

No comments: