Monday, January 8, 2007

Etsy Baby Shower

I responded to an Etsy forum post to contribute an item from my shop for a baby shower event that is for people having babies in the Etsy Artesian community. I am also expecting on March 1st, so I get to have double the fun by both contributing a gift for someone and I also will be receiving gifts from some of the Etsy community who volunteered to be part of the event. I made a bib and burpcloth set for the mommy-to-be that I was given the name for. I also sent her a set of personalized thank you cards. I was really pleased with how both of them came out and I hope she will be also!

There are 5 people that received my name for sending a baby gift to, so it is exciting to see them as they arrive in the mail. The rules are that I must wait for all gift to arrive and then take pictures of them, wrapped and more pictures as I open them. So far I have received gifts from three people and I am looking forward to the remaining gifts so I can see what these crafty women have made. It is unbelievable the talented people that are out there on Etsy! Here is a photo of the gifts 'so far'. :-)

No comments: