Sunday, January 7, 2007

Tampa's Gasparilla Pirate Celebration























Tampa's Gasparilla Celebrations take place in January every year and I've been bursting with design ideas that will go along with it... you can see and learn more about this celebration of Tampa's history by visiting www.gasparillapiratefest.com.
Here are a couple of items that I have come up with (a Toddler Shirt and a Black Maternity Shirt). I always do a test stitch before putting any of my embroidery designs onto new shirts and listing on my online shop at www.HaleyBugDesigns.Etsy.com. I think these shirts came out super cute! I always feel like Haley and I are the cobbler who never has new shoes, because I always use old t-shirts to run test designs on. I like the pirate design on the black toddler shirt, however it is difficult to find plain black toddler t-shirts, so I will more than likely offer these shirts in white and MAYBE some other colors, depending on what I already have in my inventory.

No comments: