Saturday, January 13, 2007

Etsy Baby Shower Update

Wow! I opened the gifts that I had received from my fellow EtsyKids ladies and how awesome they all were! Everything was handmade, so it really makes the gifts extra special. I know it is hard to give a baby gift if you don't know if it is a boy or a girl that you are giving to, but I couldn't be more thrilled with everything I got.

Here are the crafty ladies' shop names and what they gave. Please be sure to visit thier Etsy Shops!

The green flannel bibs, burp cloth and changing pad came from GotchaCovered.

The hand embroidered Pillowcase Dress (for Big Sister Haley), Ribbon trim Lovie, and embroidered burp cloth "Will smile for food" came from Two Sisters Designs.


The handmade thank you notes came from Lea's Letters.

A huge thank you goes out to all these ladies. I'll be crafting my own thank you cards that will be sent to each of them and will post a photo out here as soon as I get them finished!
(sorry for the formatting on the photos... I haven't quite mastered the blog site editing software!)

No comments: