Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What can I say...

I have not posted for quite sometime and am not sure if too many people are even looking at this blog... sure wish I had the time to put a counter on this site to see if it actually gets any hits... that might inspire me to update it more often.

Anyhow, I've been busy having a baby (March 1st) and business has picked up tremendously, which leaves little time to jot down my thoughts or provide updates on projects. The easiest way is to just keep an eye on my photo album, since I am a little better about posting pictures, than journaling on a blog. I've got a few photo albums out there for various things:

Here's a lot of the items that I've made:
http://picasaweb.google.com/heidimagin/HaleyBugDesigns

Here is my fabric stash:
http://picasaweb.google.com/heidimagin/HaleyBugDesignsSwatches

Who knows when I'll get back to this blog to update it again. If you are reading this and want to let me know you have vistited, why not leave me a quick note/comment to let me know, ok?

No comments: